Tuesday, July 17, 2012

I Digress Today

Hi all! We'll get back to "the options" later. Today, I really need to make this short. I've separated a rib just beneath my right shoulder blade. It was 2-1/2 weeks ago and it is not getting better. Tonight it is worse than it has been. If in the morning it is still as bad as tonight, I'm probably going to the ER.

So, please pray for me tonight. Pray the pain meds kick in and reduce the pain. Pray the rib goes goes in with the ligaments and stays in.

I appreciate the prayers and the support I've received from you all with this new blog. I have much to share with you all which the Lord has done.

Peace and grave to you all.

2 comments:

  1. Omg... Stac! Will definitely pray. Love u!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so sorry..praying you can get some relief and sleep.

      Delete